Online Users

In total there are 4 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 4 guests

Most users ever online was 113 on Fri May 26, 2017 3:37 pm

Registered users: No registered users based on users active over the past 5 minutes

Last Online
In order to view the online list you have to be registered and logged in.

We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.

Click here to Register

Search

WebSDR

Aids to learn Morse Code

Newbies column!

Aids to learn Morse Code

PostAuthor: N_Savio_P » Sun May 03, 2015 10:47 am

Greetings, all!

This is my first post on these forums. I'm part of the latest batch that has submitted applications for the upcoming exam. I've been looking up aids to learn Morse Code and I thought I'd post links here as I find them, in case they are also useful for others.

1. IZ2UUF.
This person has created an Android app to learn Morse Code by the Koch method. The explanation on the website is short and crisp.

Live long and prosper!
-NSP
N_Savio_P

Re: Aids to learn Morse Code

PostAuthor: N_Savio_P » Mon May 04, 2015 8:23 am

2. Learn CW Online

Learn CW at LCWO.net

LCWO offers a complete CW course, using the Koch method. You start with two letters (K and M) in lesson one, and after each lesson, another letter, figure or prosign is added.

You decide when to proceed to the next lesson, but it's recommended to do this as soon as you copy the letters of the current lesson with 90% accuracy.

The default speed for new users is 20 WpM characters, 10 WpM effective. You may want to reduce the effective speed, but you don't do yourself a favor by reducing the character speed. Keep it above 15 WpM by all means!
N_Savio_P

Return to ASOC Exam!