Online Users

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests

Most users ever online was 113 on Fri May 26, 2017 3:37 pm

Registered users: No registered users based on users active over the past 5 minutes

Last Online
In order to view the online list you have to be registered and logged in.

We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.

Click here to Register

Search

WebSDR

Regarding ASOC form generation for general category

Newbies column!

Regarding ASOC form generation for general category

PostAuthor: ameyp1987 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:39 am

Hello

I want to generate the form for ASOC exam. I already hold a restricted grade license.
When I generate the form, I get prefilled data in some fields, which isn't true in my case.
How to modify this info.

Fields are:

1) Particulars of apparatus to be used: The text "To be home-made or purchased after getting amateur radio operator's license" appears
in the form, I have a homebrewed BITX should I mention that or keep it as it is?

2) If appeared in any of the Amateur Station Operator's Examination.(If yes, indicate the date of the examination) : In this the text "NO" appears by default. I had answered the ASOC exam in June 2013 and got my restricted grade license. How can I modify this?

Thanks
Amey

ameyp1987

Re: Regarding ASOC form generation for general category

PostAuthor: Admin » Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:45 pm

1) For inserting these items, we have to rebuild the form :) So for the time being leave it as such !

2) The date of examination is to check whether you have had any attempt in less than a month. Leave it as such. That has no relevance with a person got a licence 10year back, who might have no records on his previous exam date!
Admin
Site Admin

Return to ASOC Exam!