Online Users

In total there are 4 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 4 guests

Most users ever online was 113 on Fri May 26, 2017 3:37 pm

Registered users: No registered users based on users active over the past 5 minutes

Last Online
In order to view the online list you have to be registered and logged in.

We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.

Click here to Register

Search

WebSDR

Are you Dared to know the real history ???

Here members can discuss about books and review it, what they learned from it.Where to get. etc

Are you Dared to know the real history ???

PostAuthor: lrmodesar » Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:35 pm

Hey newbies, budding amatuers, ignorant engineers, and intrested members .... in general those who do not know the real history ...

please download the file and read it.... If possible take a prinout and give it to others. Spread it guys

http://web.mit.edu/varun_ag/www/bose_real_inventor.pdf

:geek:

Read it fully to understand about the Freedom & Transparency which Science and Technology is forged with, unlike today's subjugative - so called proprietary, patented or open source systems.
lrmodesar

Re: Are you Dared to know the real history ???

PostAuthor: Parvathy » Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:47 pm

Is this allegation true? Cant just ignore Marconi's contribution to science as well

Parvathy

Re: Are you Dared to know the real history ???

PostAuthor: lrmodesar » Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:23 pm

Hi parvathy,

First, i need to thank you for showing ur interest in replying for my post.

I do appreciate the contributions of marconi, but we should not neglect discoveries, studies, experiments conducted and made significant contributions for a particular field of study. The attached file itself explains about contributions made by marconi. I do not view it as an allegation, instead i view it as a chance to share it with my peers and friends so that we become anti-ignorant about it.

Science has lot of examples like this. Especially i would request you to read about ROSALIND FRANKLIN. I would iike to share that COMMERCIALIZATION many times dumped INNOVATION

My point is, that people should be aware of the polity environment and history around science.

We should not forget that amatuer radio has significantly contributed to science and present day technology and always stood ahead decades in "freely"(freedom) accepting and experimenting.
lrmodesar

Return to Books /Review