Online application in WPC website

Discuss about getting licence, Writing ASOC exam etc
Sambhu D
Call Sign: SWL

Online application in WPC website

Post by Sambhu D » Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:25 am

Hai all,
This is my first post in the forum. I had successfully passed in the asoc exam held at ksstm club station on 22-dec-2013. Last week i received a letter from wpc asking to pay the required fee, attested copy of birth certificate, photographs etc. In the result sheet which came from the trivandrum wms, they intimated the need for applying for license online after i get my letter from the ministry. But when i tried to do the same in their website, i am not able to provide all the details asked. For example, when i try to enter the result sheet number. it throws me an error. Also when i try to update my educational details, its not saving the information as well. Is it mandatory to apply online apart from sending all the required information as hardcopy?

Regards
Sambhu D
[align=justify]If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things --DESCARTES [/align]

sandip

Re: Online application in WPC website

Post by sandip » Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:07 pm

Hi,

Sambhu, it is not mandatory to update your details in WPC website. The website is not managed or maintained. Send hard-copies and get your licence.

Sambhu D

Post by Sambhu D » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:19 pm

Hello,
Thanks for the information Sandip.

Best Regards, :)
Sambhu D
[align=justify]If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things --DESCARTES [/align]

thanks123

Post by thanks123 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:46 am

kindly explain how to pay fees.EITHER netbanking OR Demand draft,on which account and on which name.

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:29 pm

For what? Your name ?

thanks123

Post by thanks123 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:39 pm

my name is thankachan.exam fee rs 100/- is in the question

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:37 pm

Exam fee must be paid as a DD, the address to which DD has to be taken will differ from monitoring station to station, Inquire with the local monitoring station for DD details