Online Users

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests

Most users ever online was 113 on Fri May 26, 2017 3:37 pm

Registered users: No registered users based on users active over the past 5 minutes

Last Online
In order to view the online list you have to be registered and logged in.

We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.

Click here to Register

Search

WebSDR

RTI Online Portal for Hams & SWL's

Filing RTI applications to WPC is one way to speed up your licencing procedures, Here we will discuss about framing RTI applications and its success stories. Scanned images of RTI's can also be uploaded.

RTI Online Portal for Hams & SWL's

PostAuthor: VU3ZAG » Fri May 23, 2014 6:10 pm

OM,

This is just a copy of ASOC application, requesting status of your licencing process, may be filed after receiving result sheet or after receiving the intimation from WPC to pay your licence fee. If you are awaiting for result sheet feel free to contact WMS Officer Incharge under which you have given the exam.

Thanks to National Informatics Centre, New Delhi for introducing an online RTI service to Republic of India. You Just need to register on the online RTI portal where you will get a user ID and Password to login.

CPIO (Chief Public Information Officer) for RTI on ASOC related issues will be under Department of Telecommunication and are usually forwarded to Dy.Wireless adviser's desk.

The simplest format is given below which can be used for multiple cases. Just dont forget to mention the Reference number of each and every document you are attaching with this application ( Files in PDF format can be uploaded in rti online portal if you have more than one file combine it into a single pdf)

From,
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
pincode

To,
The Public information Officer,
Department of Telecommunication.

Subject: Request for information on issue of ASOC license.

Respected Sir/Madam,

I had given Amateur Station Operators Certificate (ASOC) - Restricted grade examination held at Kollam (Kerala State) on dd.mm.yyyy conducted by WPC Wing. I received the result sheet numbered K-xxxx/xxxx/2012-TVM/xxx dated dd.mm.yyyy in hand on dd.mm.yyyy. I had attached the scanned copy of the result sheet as supporting document for your scrutiny.

I would like to know:-

1.The present status of my ASOC licensing, as no intimation was given from WPC wing, New Delhi to send license fee till the date.

Yours faithfully
xxxxxx

Place: xxxxx
Date: xxxxxxx

Hope this information will be useful for you all to utilize RTI Act 2005.

de VU3ZAG

VU3ZAG

Re: RTI Online Portal for Hams & SWL's

PostAuthor: sandip » Fri May 23, 2014 7:50 pm

Dear ZAG,

Please post the reply u have received also

sandip

PostAuthor: sandip » Fri May 23, 2014 7:51 pm

Online RTI portal link

https://rtionline.gov.in/

sandip

PostAuthor: VU3ZAG » Sat May 24, 2014 1:04 am

Dear Sandip,

As my application request was after getting result sheet. They replied with an envelop containing "WPC intimation form for fee payment" with a Public information officers seal on it.

de VU3ZAG

73's

VU3ZAG

PostAuthor: subair » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:16 pm

dear,
how much time will take to get answer from wpc, if i make request through RTI onlne?
becase i want file are request on rti online

my asoc result declae on 15/11/2013 by manglore monitoring station.until now iam not recieved intimation from wpc.

regards
subairulijas

subair

PostAuthor: VU3ZAG » Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:36 am

Dear Subair,

RTI online portal follows all the rules and regulations as per the RTI Act 2005 and its amendments. So you can expect the reply within 30-45 days. If you didn't receive any reply within this period one choice is you can wait or you have another option to file Appeal against it. The reply for appeal is 30 days.

Dont forget to attach all supporting documents along with your request.

de VU3ZAG

73's

VU3ZAG

PostAuthor: subair » Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:51 pm

dear vu3zag,
i post a request on RTI online, i attached only my result sheet given by manglore WMS, i thing thats enough because i dont have other document related asoc.Also mentioned refernse number.
i hope wpc wish me by intimation letter

regads
subairulijas

subair

Return to RTI-2005 (Right To Information Act-2005 Related )