Online Users

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 3 guests

Most users ever online was 113 on Fri May 26, 2017 3:37 pm

Registered users: No registered users based on users active over the past 5 minutes

Last Online
In order to view the online list you have to be registered and logged in.

We are a free and open
community, all are welcome.

Click here to Register

Search

WebSDR

New Online RTI and Reply

Filing RTI applications to WPC is one way to speed up your licencing procedures, Here we will discuss about framing RTI applications and its success stories. Scanned images of RTI's can also be uploaded.

New Online RTI and Reply

PostAuthor: gurudatta » Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:26 pm

Dear All,
I appeared for ASOL exam in January 2014, result got published in February and I got the result sheet by post from WPC Regional HQ, Kolkata in March by Post. After 3 month I seek a RTI to Ministry of Communication for status of the verification process. Through RTI I came to know that the Personal Details has not been sent by WPC Kolkata which is their responsibility. Now I am writing again to WPC, Kolkata regarding the same.
The intention behind this post is to seek guidance from Respected HAMs for further procedure for expedite the process, and inform you all about the online RTI portal by Govt of India which really works and reply are received via offline methods. The RTI fees can be directly paid using any Internet Banking, Debit/Credit Cards.

I am attaching my query and and reply samples for your information purpose.
rti.rar
(328.31 KiB) Downloaded 148 times
I Homebrews, no problem its a Simple Tree or Multi Stage Rocket.

gurudatta

Re: New Online RTI and Reply

PostAuthor: subair » Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:31 pm

dear panda,
please send RTI request to ERHQ kolkata. and ask what is the reason of delay and date of send your personal detail to wpc delhi

if Home ministry coming under RTI act, we can make shake their also but unfortunatly not possible.

regards
subair

subair

Return to RTI-2005 (Right To Information Act-2005 Related )